Translate

Monday, November 11, 2013

First entry and other things

November 11, 2013


This is my first blog and I don't know what I'm doing yet. My plan is just to offer observations and opinions and also talk about this wonderful place I live here in west central Florida. 

This is a common activity...this is the beach at Pass A Grille in south St. Petersburg

I'm reading two books at present...Killing Jesus by Bill O'Reilly is good so far. About half way through. I think however that Lincoln and Kennedy were better.

The other is called Skyway and it recounts the Skyway bridge disaster of May 1980. 

College football rolls on and I am an unabashed Florida State and Georgia fan. 

I love politics but I won't go into that today

As I close this day's entry at 2:20pm it's a seasonal 80 degrees here in Tampa FL...the Cigar City


1 comment:

  1. Also, thank you to your Dad for his service to his country on this Veterans Day! A fine Marine I'm sure he was!

    ReplyDelete